Newell Brands Brand Activation Associate - Appliances & Cookware in Peru
Position Title: Associate Manager, Brand Activation
Segment: Appliances & Cookware
Location: Lima, Peru
Reports to: Manager, Brand Activation & Trade Marketing (BATM) Peru
Responsible to participate in the developing of the brand communication strategies for a product (s) grouping(s) within a brand to build consumer demand and market share, grounded in deep consumer, product, and market understanding. Brand Activation Associate Manager contributes in the new product launches and integrated brand activation plans lead by the local Brand Activation & Trade Marketing Manager.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Executes marketing objectives and strategies for the upcoming year. Implements brand communications across retailers with purposeful differentiation and reapplication based on portfolio and category strategies.
· Familiar with test and learn opportunities within communication vehicles to find leverage points for scale and impact.
· Performes brand activities in accordance to the brand identity and guidelines process i.e. consumer promotion materials, POS, regional PR materials, social content
· Ensures marketing communications and marketing adaptations are on-strategy and consistent.
· Implements assets, including digital, physical and copy to Trade and Sales partners
· Uses POS Data, Shopper and pricing research to develop and optimize activation plans.
· Tracks brand metrics in region and ensures activation activity is aligned to metrics, takes corrective action when necessary by partnering with Sales and Trade teams to create activation activity.
New Product and Package Launch Support
· Support product and/or package launches and serves as the cross-functional point-person across events marketing, promotions, PR, digital marketing, creative design and other marketing services areas as assigned.
· Assist during the language adaptations of new innovation launch support materials, specifically retailer-specific needs (outside of POP/PKG).
• Manage the agencies relationship to maintain them well train and with clear and measurable goals to perform any campaign, POS or consumer promotions adaptations.
Integrated Marketing Plan and Execution
Works closely with brand marketing to provide input to the integrated marketing plan that meets the annual marketing objectives within the appropriate budget parameters.
Team up with the Brand Activation Manager to implement the overall integrated marketing planning process to ensure plans and supporting creative are developed to support overall planning calendar. Including the calendar and visit plan of the promoters
· Works collaboratively with the finance and trade teams to maintain within 2% of the allotted year spend.
· Manage overarching budget planning for shopper and consumer promotional campaigns.
· Four-year College/University degree
· 5-7 years of marketing, advertising, brand communication experience.
· Up to 20% travel required
· Has worked on a business with global or international exposure.
· In integrated plan across multiple consumer touch points, including at point-of-purchase & digital.
· Demonstrated success working in a matrix environment.
· Exposure to agencies, vendors and understand production basic concept
· Strong communication skills, written and oral.
· Proven ability to work with external vendors like design agencies.
· English (Intermediate)
- Consumer Products and/or Retail, Industrial/Commercial Products industry experience preferred
Be part of a global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
Join our dream to become one of the leading consumer goods company in the world with brands that inspire passion!
Newell Brands is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, Aprica®, Goody®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products®, Coleman®, First Alert®, FoodSaver®, Jostens®, K2®, NUK®, Oster®, Rawlings®, Sunbeam® and Yankee Candle®. Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture, Newell Brands helps consumers achieve more where they live, learn, work and play.
Organization: Newell Brands - Appliances & Cookware
Title: Brand Activation Associate - Appliances & Cookware
Requisition ID: 337612